Fourth of July is this Saturday, which means the weather is heating up and your coffee might need a cool down! This upcoming Holiday weekend you might be heading out to the lake, safely camping, BBQ on the patio, or embracing your DIY skills to make your home Fourth of July ready. Well pause the search on the perfect coffee drink because we have the perfect Summer Coffee cool down recipe for you using our Kuju Pour Over!
- 1 Pocket PourOver brewed halfway -4oz of coffee concentrate ( I used Ethiopia)
- 4oz Milk
- ¼ Cup of Ice
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Whip Cream + Toppings
- Pick your favorite Kuju Pour Over and brew 4oz into a mug
- Mix milk, coffee, sugar, and vanilla extract into your blender
- Blend till fully mixed (Takes less than 30 seconds!)
- Pour over ice into your favorite cup and add your toppings.
This is by far the easiest and best tasting way to create an at home iced vanilla latte! So ditch the expensive coffee shop latte this weekend and create your own Kuju Pour Over Iced Vanilla Latte! Don't forget to make it festive and add your favorite Red, White, and Blue toppings this weekend!
Looking for other new coffee recipes to try?
Check out these articles: