Kuju Coffee Field Brand Ambassador
Kuju Coffee, Inc.
Job: Kuju Coffee Field Brand Ambassador - Events / Demos (Part-time)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Marin County, Dallas, Austin
Founded by two brothers who got tired of instant coffee, Kuju Coffee is a single-serve pour over coffee brand on a mission to inspire moments of rest & rejuvenation. Pioneers of the new single-serve pour over category in North America, Kuju Coffee began as a Kickstarter in 2015 and today can be found nationwide in retailers like REI, Bass Pro Shops, Nugget Market, Central Market, Rainbow Grocery, and Academy Sports. Even better? Every Kuju Pocket PourOver is crafted with our Source-to-Soul™ impact philosophy in mind, which is why we source from a family farm in Thailand that employs former sex-trafficked victims; pack all product in 100% wind-powered facilities; and donate 1% of all sales to the National Park Foundation, so each pour over brewed is more than just a cup of coffee.
Are you energetic, resourceful and enjoy talking with people? Do you love great coffee and have an appreciation for the outdoors? This could be the role for you.
Kuju Coffee Field Brand Ambassadors represent Kuju Coffee at key partner events and in-store activations. You are the face of the brand to consumers and in-store retail staff. You know and understand the Kuju Coffee brand, lifestyle, products and are ready to spread the word through demos, events and occasional trade shows.
- Execute in-store demos for Kuju Coffee to drive in-store purchases and brand awareness
- Collaborate with retail staff to ensure product is well-merchandised on shelves (when possible move product to higher traffic or more visible areas in store)
- Relay customer feedback and key insights and observations on product placement, competitors, store traffic, and product reception, etc.
- Partake in Kuju events and shows as needed and available
- Share the Kuju Story, Mission and our Source-to-Soul impact philosophy!
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in events and demos
- Energetic and enjoys sharing new, innovative products with other people
- Great multi-tasker and ability to engage in conversation while demoing coffee
- Proficiency in Google Spreadsheets for reporting demo results and uploading images
- Ability to store, transport and move demo and event materials
- Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle
- Chart the Unknown
- Lead with Integrity
- Summit Second, Help the First
- Change with the Weather
- Rest, Then Go
Interested? Send resume / LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com